BannerFans.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

RON97 price down by 20 sen


KUALA LUMPUR: The retail price of RON97 petrol nationwide was reduced by 20 sen per litre to RM2.70 per litre from RM2.90 per litre effective last night.

This was confirmed by Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism Minister Datuk Hassan Malek to Bernama when contacted here today.

The price of RON97 petrol was last reviewed in March 2013 and was at the RM3 per litre level in September 2012.

The retail price of RON97 petrol is determined by a "managed float" in which the price will be changed according to market forces.

Meanwhile, Deputy President of Petrol Dealers Association of Malaysia Datuk Zulkifli Abdul Mokti said the reduction in the price of RON97 petrol was welcomed and it showed the government's policy in prioritising the rakyat's needs.

"I believe this (reduction) is accurate. The government is seen as upholding its policy," he said when contacted.

He said the reduction was because the global oil market price has dropped slightly besides the policy of oil price float adopted by the government.

He also did not expect an increase in the prices of both RON95 and RON97 petrol in the near future.

In the meantime, Zulkifli emphasised that the reduction in the RON97 petrol price would not disrupt the operations of petrol stations throughout the country and would not cause losses to the operators of the petrol stations.  -- BERNAMA

6 comments:

Video Production said...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Unknown said...

Hi, it's a pretty important part of the advertisement with company formation in Qatar.A good headline should telegraph its message in twelve words or less.Thanks....

Web Development Delhi said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Launch Business in Delhi said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Place for birthday parties said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Web Developers Delhi said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...